Franz Joseph Glacier

Franz Joseph Glacier
Coolest Trek of the Trip

Tuesday 27 November 2007

4 weeks and counting

As work consumes me, I'm comforted by the notion that 7.3 years of corporate grooming will be rewarded with 10 weeks of travel and vacation. And so it is true the sabbatical that I have bragged about for years is finally coming to fruition. I will use this site to post pictures and stories of the trip. My plan is 3 weeks in Australia and 3 in New Zealand. We will start off the trip in Sydney and end in Auckland. The rest is an adventure. We should be farely urbanized for the most part and so I should be able to check in from time to time throughout the trip. Until Departure on Dec 27th, Happy Holidays!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Missy...I'm loving the blog. I like the template you chose too. Good stuff. Happy blogging.

Angie Cardinal said...

Miss, I can't wait to check in on your adventures down under. You must be so excited! You've earned your sabbatical twice over, so live it up!!!

Meg said...

Look at you miss blogger! I cant believe you are leaving in like 3 weeks! I wish I could come with you. We could have a costa rica adventure all over is school didn't consume me! I must say I am very impressed with your blogging!
love ya~

JC said...

The blog is great... you girls better keep it updated so I can live vicariously through you!! I wish so badly that I was joining you!

Unknown said...

Guys this site is so cute! I'm psyched to be able to check in and see how your adventures are going!

:)

Unknown said...

hey kids thanks for the update...yu gys will have a great time I remember things I did when your age lol...whish I could be cloned...... uncle Larry

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I'm really excited about you guys keeping us updated on your blog (whatever a blog is!!) I've looked over your itinerary & it all sounds fantastic. However, I do think that with my tour leader skills, I should have been invited!
Have a great adventure!!